Saturday, December 4, 2010

Party at Marion's

Our friend Marion invited the class to her house for a after class party last night. It was so much fun, 25 or so of us crammed into her apartment and took over the place. We have such a dynamic group of students in our masters program this year, it is really nice to have an opportunity to spend time together outside of class.

The party was also a potluck, my favorite. The table was full of everything from Brad's to-die-for Hummus, to savory mouth watering Palestinian biscuits to my own apple crisp. I was so worried to make apple crisp here in Rome because the ingredients are a little different but it was a big success and people went back for seconds.

Giulia's amazing Venetian pasta dish, so so good

Nicole, Edgar, myself and Mohammed

Darn it, I am caught going back for thirds ha ha

The lovely Rodica and Rachel, how I love you so!


My apple crisp, mom would be proud!

Victor chilling in the back

"I know you love the Hummus Catherine but it is just not legal to
marry food in Italy, sorry" Brad explains....


My dear friend Edgar/ my future personal tour guide of Uganda

1 comment:

  1. Your apple crisp looks gooooooood! You have done well my darlin' daughter.

    ReplyDelete