Sunday, December 26, 2010

How I knew we were all crazy.

Quite often at night in Rome you hear the glorious sounds of what sounds like South Central L.A style gunshots, it really is the most delightful time.....Sometimes I will be walking, sometimes laying in bed when all of a sudden I start to wonder what the heck is going on outside.



You know how in Canada we seem to have a slight respect for our noise levels and how it effects our neighbours? I have grown to discover as I travel throughout the world that we are probably the only country who practices that. Actually it is something that I have a sense of humor about, because it makes me realize just how uptight we actually are at times! So enjoy the video of my two little neighbours next door who are firing off firecrackers from their apartment window. My favorite part is where the mother comes into the room, not scolding him for scaring the life out of the neighbours, no, she lights one and throws it into the court yard too. And yes, it actually is that loud!!

Ha ha ha, such a crazy world we live in.

xoxo

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment