Monday, November 29, 2010

Back to Rome

As I flew back into Rome I couldn't help but notice two very amazing things:

Part One: Holy moses that is a whole heck of a lot of pollution spewing out of the Tiber River and into the sea, and part B of this, oh my goodness, this is the same beach that people swim at!!!!



Eek!!!!

Part Two: I noticed a rainbow from out of our bus window that was taking us from the airport to Termini. I turned to Natalie and started saying, woah, a double rainbow man, it's a double rainbow. When I looked again I realized IT ACTUALLY WAS A DOUBLE RAINBOW!!!!


Don't get the joke? I suggest you watch this video....

It still makes me laugh out loud, this guy is crazy!


4 comments:

  1. this video is too much :D!! he's totally tripping...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have watched "double rainbow" a dozen times at this house. Out 17,18 irvine and myself laugh ourselves silly over it.... I don't know what it means with the crying is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's just so intense, ha ha ha, "What does it mean, What does it mean!!!"

    It means that you are on too many drugs dude ha ha ha.

    Double Rainbow, all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude! Double Rainbow!!!!! Sad I missed that. I'm sure we would have almost peed our pants laughing, hahahaha
    I'm showing Bryan the doublerainbow right now.

    Nadia

    ReplyDelete