Tuesday, October 26, 2010

So here goes!

Ok, so here I am, 26 days into my Italian journey and only now am I beginning to blog about it. You can say that my entrance into Italy was as graceful as a teenage cow being birthed from the belly of a goat. I laughed, I cried, I almost got back onto the plane that brought me here, but 26 days after I have arrived I am finally sitting here in my own apartment and feeling as though I have some form of normality in my life.

I will begin not quite at the beginning, but I promise to fill you in as time permits! So here goes, I am about to embrace a year of Italy, pull up my socks and dive in.

Lots of love,

Catherine

1 comment:

  1. Catherine,
    loved hearing of your adventure, quite inspiring. The world is a wonderful place with an open & loving heart.

    ReplyDelete