Thursday, October 28, 2010

I wonder if I can climb over that fence?

Ok the headline was just a joke, I learned my lesson about fence climbing in South Africa when my hand got snagged on the jagged edge which is meant to keep people out! But I have to say, as I peer down into my neighbors yard I cannot help but wonder how easy it might be to reach over that fence and grab myself a fresh mandarin orange! Might I remind everyone that it is almost November and just a few feet from my doorstep are fresh, tree ripened mandarins.....yes, I can say for sure that I am living in a movie of some sorts, now if only my knight in shining armor would get here from South Africa and whisk me away!


The tree from my balcony

Ok, just kidding, I bought this from the market this morning, I am loving the fresh local produce I can buy here!

No comments:

Post a Comment